01 02 03 Ms. Jagoda: April Showers .. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

April Showers ..

34

 .. bring May Flowers that is the theme we are focusing on this week in our 
Make My Monday challenge :)

 “April Showers bring May Flowers” – we’d love for you to create projects that you associate with this saying

If you need some inspiration, please check out the design teams creations – they are awesome!
This time, I created a Diamond Box using Melon Sorbet CS and the beautiful poppy DSP from the Pretty Petals Stack by Stampin Up! I love how the red, black and green go together
 in addition to the flower paper I punched some flowers with the Botanical Builder Framelits – they are one of my favorites right now


Happy Monday 



Challenges:
ABC Challenge: F for Fancy Folds
Crafters Cafe: What season are you in? -- Spring
Crafting Musketeers: Spring is in the Air
The Paper Girls Challenge: Fancy Folds





Labels: , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38